Saturday, October 28, 2017

Alert - THE BLOOD SPATTERED BRIDE - Red Case Limited Edition Blu-ray


For anyone interested in well crafted Euro-Horror this film is a must see. Mondo Macabro is taking pre-orders for their new Blu-Ray restoration but if you want to get the Limited Edition (there are only 1000!) you should jump now. Even though I'm really looking forward to seeing all the extras - the interviews, the extra scenes, the alternate ending - and the new 4K restoration from the original negative, I have to admit that I'm most excited to listen to the commentary track. Done by the amazing team of Kat Ellinger and Samm Deighan from the Daughters of Darkness podcast this will no doubt be the highlight of the disc. For me, anyway. Those ladies know their stuff and are very good at relating tons of information in an entertaining fashion. I can hardly wait until the disc comes out! 





No comments: