Thursday, March 10, 2022

Guest Appearances on Other Podcasts!

I've been a busy bee lately guesting on various friend's podcasts. Over on The DieCast Movie Podcast I once again join Steve to discuss another of director James Whales' films - SHOWBOAT (1936). This takes me out of my comfort zone since I am not known for my depth of knowledge about musicals. Luckily, this is an exceptional piece of work and a true joy to watch. Check it out! 


The amazing B-MovieCast is approaching episode 500 and as part of the run-up to that incredible accomplishment they are having past guests on to talk about various favorite genre works. I was proud to return to the show to discuss and Paul Naschy classic THE WEREWOLF AND THE YETI (1975). Nic and Mary are a fun duo with several questions and the sideroads we take can be quite amusing. Check it out too! 


No comments: