Wednesday, April 05, 2023

CONQUEST OF SPACE/ I MARRIED A MONSTER FROM OUTER SPACE Double Feature From Shout Factory!


I've been keeping my mouth shut about this release until the official announcement of extras, but - I contributed to the commentary track for I Married a Monster From Outer Space (1957) and I'm thrilled about it! I've loved the film for years and have written about it here a few times so I was very happy to join Troy Howarth to talk about this excellent example of smart science fiction cinema. Of course, the co-feature is a great movie too and the extras for it look fantastic. I can hardly wait to see both films in HD and I hope this disc introduces these classics to a new audience. Good times! I think it comes out in May.

*********************************************

Bonus Features for Blu-ray
CONQUEST OF SPACE (1955) 

Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio Mono 2.0
NEW Audio Commentary By Podcasters Emily Higgins And Billy Dunham
Audio Commentary With Film Historians Barry Forshaw And Kim Newman
A Fellow Journeyman: Byron Haskin At Paramount
The Conquest Of Space: From Book To The Screen
Trailers From Hell – Joe Dante On Conquest Of Space
Still Gallery
Theatrical Trailer
I MARRIED A MONSTER FROM OUTER SPACE (1958)

Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio Mono 2.0
NEW Audio Commentary By Film Historian/Author Troy Howarth And Podcaster Rodney Barnett (NaschyCast)
Still Gallery
Theatrical Trailer



 

No comments: