Saturday, August 01, 2020

Comic Book - Savage Sagas #1


Comic book writer Christopher Mills has released the first issue of a new sword & sorcery anthology comic called Savage Sagas. This is part of a slew of new independent comic books Mills is creating and publishing on his own and I have loved every one I've read so far. Until Savage Sagas debuted my favorite had been Space Crusaders but I love barbarian ass-kicking more than laser battles by the length of a (short) dagger so .... top spot goes to 'ax wielding man fighting Lovecraftian monster' every time! 
If these kinds of old style comics are your cup of tea as well I strongly recommend checking out the various titles Mr. Mills and his impressive array of artists have on offer over the IndyPlanet sales website. You'll be glad that you did.  








  


No comments: