Friday, February 17, 2012

What I Read in January


I've decided to start a new monthly post here on the blog listing the books and short fiction I read each month. I will add some comments about the books on occasion but not always. Of course, I read dozens of articles, comic books and news stories each week because I can't imagine not reading each and every day but this formal list of books finished as I complete them will at last give me a reference for where my curiosity leads me month to month. You never know what will cross my path and/or leap into my hands.


Marvel Essentials: POWER MAN vol. 1 (finished after reading it in pieces for months)
Scrap Dragon by Naomi Kritzer (short story)
The World That Couldn't Be by Clifford Simak (short story)
SPACE VIKING by H. Beam Piper
DEAD EARTH: THE GREEN DAWN By David T. Wilbanks
BULLDOG DRUMMOND by Herman Cyril McNeile a.k.a. Sapper
DEAD MAN #2: RING OF KNIVES by James Daniels (love this series)
Plumage From Pegasus by Paul Di Pilippo (short story)


No comments: