Sunday, June 06, 2010

Freddy and Jason comics!


The things you find on the internet. I've known for years about some Friday the 13th comic books but not a version of JASON GOES TO HELL. As someone who has come around to enjoying the Friday movies without thinking they are particularly good I can get behind the idea of a several issue adaptation of one of the least loved of the series. That most fans of the F13 movies would not be interested in comics for any reason just makes me that much more fascinated that these were made at all. I'm sure sales sucked.


And a comic magazine based on A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET? There are real possibilities for some good storytelling without budgetary constraints but once again I doubt the market was ever there.

2 comments:

于呈均名 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
彥安彥安 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.