Monday, May 25, 2009

Superheroes

It might not be evident all the time on this blog as I don't usually spend much time talking about it here but I am big fan of the super hero genre. Today, as part of my usual cruise around the web I came across two amazing super hero related items. First, from Calvin's Canadian Cave of Cool is this incredible piece of art from the great George Perez with possibly every single character he has every drawn in both the DC and Marvel comic universes. Click to enlarge - please!


I mean- HOLY FREAKIN' CRAP! That's mind blowing! But even more impressive is this astonishing fan created fake trailer for a Green Lantern movie that will never get made. They will eventually make a GL film but it will not star Nathan Fillion and it won't hew this closely to the character's history and origin. Damned shame too. Check it out.

No comments: