Thursday, August 11, 2022

The Bloody Pit #154 - Mail Bag and Announcements

Other projects have thrown off my podcasting schedule so I present this short episode as a bridge to our next full show.

Troy joins me to respond to a couple of emails addressing some questions about THE MECHANIC. This includes some fascinating insight into director Michael Winner’s reputation from someone who has interviewed him! Exciting. We hint around about some of the projects that have been occupying our time recently without giving away any information we shouldn’t. I think. And we go into detail about the amazing box set GOTHIC FANTASTICO: FOUR ITALIAN TALES OF TERROR as well. 
 
I also make public my plea for a certain genre of adventure films to get more love and attention from Blu-Ray companies. We dart off in odd directions a few times with Ken Russell movies and lesser known Michael Caine films getting some discussion.
 
If you want to be a part of future mailbag segments thebloodypit@gmail.com is the address. Let us know what you think and we’ll be back soon. 


No comments: