Thursday, April 26, 2012

HALLOWEEN 3 coming to Blu-Ray?


I read a rumor today that my beloved HALLOWEEN III: SEASON OF THE WITCH (1982) will be released on Blu-Ray disc this Fall by Shout! Factory! I can only hope this is true. Of course, the fact that this rumor was reported at the same time that it was stated that the same company would be releasing a Special Edition of HALLOWEEN 2 (1981) on Blu as well casts doubt on the whole thing. I mean- I would love a good, packed to the gills hi-def edition of HALLOWEEN 2 but Universal just released that film to Blu-Ray last year so I can't imagine them undercutting their own product with a sub-license to let another company put out a (potentially) better version. I can dream of a Blu-Ray of H2 that includes the entire TV version of the film as an extra as well as interviews with the cast & crew but I just don't see that coming down the pike this soon after Universal screwed the pooch by simply adding TERROR IN THE AISLES to their disc.

Still- a Blu-Ray of HALLOWEEN III would be great.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loaned materials to both. They are coming. What is the H3 item that was scanned

Unknown said...

I loaned materials to both. They are coming. What is the H3 item that was scanned