Monday, July 04, 2011
The Phantom Skull Ring!
I would LOVE to have this ring! I would hold and pet it and wear it every day. I've been a major fan of The Phantom since I was a kid reading the comic strip in the Chattanooga newspaper each day so having this ring would be one of the greatest things of all time. But, sadly, I don't live in Australia or New Zealand. And I can't really afford the price tag right now. What is the exchange rate from US dollars to Australian dollars, anyway? Damn! I want this!
Here are the details----
* Celebrate the 75th Anniversary of the Phantom with “The Phantom Skull Ring”, exclusively only from The Bradford Exchange
* Fully authorised and official Phantom memorabilia
* Exclusive Phantom edition is a stunning recreation of the Skull Ring worn by The Phantom
* “The Phantom Skull Ring” is hand-cast in shimmering 24-carat gold-plate
* “The Phantom Skull Ring” showcases a bed of pure black onyx from which rises the one symbol criminals fear most: the dreaded skull!
* ‘The Ghost Who Walks’ is carefully engraved on the inner band adding more authenticity to this officially authorised edition
* Arrives in a custom crafted gift box – Great Gift for a Phantom fan
* Available in ring sizes 8-15 (whole sizes only) - Please use the conversion chart to find your correct ring size.
* 120-day money back guarantee
* 4 instalments of $44.99 or $179.96 (plus shipping and services) - available only in Australia and New Zealand.
And the entire story is HERE.