Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wherefore Art Thou, CALTIKI ?


Why, in the name of all that is good and right in the world is there no DVD of this film available? I've done some checking around and it is not posible to get this sweet little monster film anywhere. Co-directed by Riccardo Freda and Mario Bava this one should have already been snatched up by some fine DVD company for Region 1 release. But there isn't even a cheap bootleg out there that I can find. I have a decade old bootleg VHS tape that has really seen better days and I'd like to buy a better copy. Please!

Come on Blue Underground, Shriek Show or any one else! Let's move Caltiki onto a fine sliver platter for all to see. He deserves it and you know it!

1 comment:

Rod Barnett said...

Thanks for the encouraging words. I'm just trying to talk about the things I love to watch.