Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Rare Mexican Horror Films





The above poster art is for a selection of hard to find Mexican made horror films from the 1960's to the 1930's! I have yet to see any of them but I have put them on 'Hunt Down' list because they look extremely interesting. I was clued-in to the these movies by a friend linking to this BLOG POST  that does a good job of making them seem quite enticing. 

OK. I'll be honest. 
I've already found three of these features in the darker areas of the web. And they have subtitles. The fourth one is still escaping me but, with a little luck, I'll track subs down for it as well! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Rod! it is I Juan From The Creepy Swamps of Florida and The B-Movie Cast. I see that you are in search of some really Holy Grail!! Mexican Monster Films from The 1930's and 60's. I happen to have these rare titles to include the Super Rare "The Crazy Nut" (El SuperLoco) from 1937, "The Return of The Monster" is part of a series of Mexican Western Horror films with the character "El Zorro Escarlata" (The Scarlet Fox). Give me a buzz sometime, i would love to do a special show with you on these films that i truly think you will enjoy. until then....

Juan From The Creepy Swamps