Monday, September 26, 2016

THE MUMMY'S REVENGE (1975) on YouTube

One of the more difficult things for fans of Paul Naschy to cope with is the sad fact that there are several key titles from his most productive period that are AWOL on domestic video. They may have popped up om European DVD or Blu-Ray but over here we can access very few of the classics. One of his best (in my opinion) hasn't seen the light of US video release ever (if memory serves) and I consider it a damned crime! Luckily some kind soul has posted an English subtitled version of this under seen mummy epic in chunks on YouTube. Take the time this Halloween season to check it out and see why I consider it one of the three best mummy films of all time.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Going off of your personal taste, the other two best mummy movies would be The Mummy with Brendan Fraser and it's sequel.

Rod Barnett said...

Oh, my! No, no, no! Clearly I have left you with the wrong impression. ;-)