Monday, December 23, 2013

Six Million Dollar Man Christmas audio shows!

I've never made any secret of my love for the 1970's TV series The Six Million Dollar Man. I am thrilled that the show has finally been released on DVD and I'm slowly working my way through the second season as I can. To add to this geeky joy is the fact that there are several record albums produced during the show's heyday with further adventures for those of us that couldn't get enough of a fix from the boob tube. I clearly remember having at least one of those albums but I know I never had the four Christmas tales presented below. They are all a bit insane- just check them out if you doubt me- but they kick the nostalgia button for me this Holiday Season. Sometimes you just have to love the internet!

And a big thank you to Rich Chamberlain for finding these links!









No comments: