Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Bloody Pit #1 - 10 Favorite Movies


This is the first episode of a new podcast and I must say I'm excited to be bringing this to you. The plan for this show is for each episode be on a different subject depending on whatever the participants want to discuss. For the first show I've decided to do a short, solo piece about my ten favorite movies. This will let listeners know where I'm coming from as a film fan and maybe even hint at some of the topics to be covered in the future. I have hopes that this will spark some back & forth as others compose their list of favorites as well. I've also added an older review to the end that I hope will jumpstart some discussion about a certain science fiction franchise. This is short and sweet (?) so I hope you enjoy the first Bloody Pit Podcast! Drop us a line at thebloodypit@gmail.com and let us know what you think. 


3 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I have a deep love for The Three and Four Muskateers as much for what happened on screen as off. No one is more a force of nature than Oliver Reed and Michael York was my ideal of the young swashbuckling hero before Luke Skywalker came along. My ten year old happy place is right along side these guys.

Kevin Bachelder said...

Looking forward to checking this out and hearing your thoughts on these Rod. Downloading now...

Elena Anele said...

listening to it and enjoying it :)